Get up, Stand Up- with a Stand Up Paddle Lesson
Feel the stoke and experience the passion we have for SUP. A sport for all fitness levels and skills. The progression moves from flat water to surf, depending on the client’s goals. Safety essentials, including wind, weather and tide basics, are included in the instruction.
The beauty of standup paddle boarding is that it can be done anywhere with access to water. You don’t need any specific conditions and the whole sport can be as hardcore or tranquil as you like.
One key advantage that stand-up has is the thorough way in which it can be used to develop your body and mind which can also benefit you outside of the sport.
Beginner SUP Students will start in flat water and can progress at their own pace. This class focuses on fundamentals and fun, and is often highlighted with sea life spotting.
Intermediate/Advanced SUP Students may concentrate on wave riding and positioning with a private lesson.
Semi Private Lesson Dedicated Instructor for groups of 2-4
Private Lesson Best Value. Maximize Your Wave Count
Why Maui Surf Clinics
• Staff is experienced with students who have special needs. Please inquire.
• Students use safe soft surfboards. Fiberglass boards are available for the experienced surfer. Please advise.
• To ensure safety all students must know how to float and be comfortable in the water.
• Guides to top surf spots available to experienced surfers only.
• Customized programs are available for parties, small groups, VIPs and conventions.
• Lessons run all year round. Reservations are required and space is limited so please book in advance.