Learn to surf in Maui’s beautiful waters! Our surf lessons are designed for first time surfers as well as intermediate surfers looking to bring their surfing to a new level! We have surfing lessons available for kids ages 4 and above!
Discover the ultimate water sports experience in Maui, Hawaii with our selection of stand-up paddleboarding and surfing lessons, SUP and surfboard rentals, and guided adventures. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced surfer, there are options for all skill levels to enjoy the beautiful coastline of Maui, HI. Choose from our options below!
- Staff is experienced with students who have special needs. Please inquire.
- Students use safe soft surfboards. Fiberglass boards are available for the experienced surfer. Please advise.
- To ensure safety all students must know how to float and be comfortable in the water.
- Guides to top surf spots available to experienced surfers only.
- Customized programs are available for parties, small groups, VIPs and conventions.
- Lessons run all year round. Reservations are required and space is limited so please book in advance.
ALL SURF INSTRUCTORS ARE CPR, FIRST AID AND OCEAN LIFEGUARD CERTIFIED.
Our crew members each have over 20 consecutive years surf experience and CORAL Card certified (Ocean awareness certification course) and are committed to continual education and excellence in the field of ocean safety.
SURF Lessons & SUP
Looking to hit the waves in Lahaina, HI? Maui Surf Clinics has you covered with surfboard and stand up paddleboard rentals for all levels of experience! We provide a rental fleet of surfboards ranging from soft-safe beginner boards to high-performance long and short boards.