Learn how to stand up paddle board with us in Lahaina, HI. Our experienced instructors provide fun and informative lessons for all skill levels. Book your SUP lesson today and experience the beautiful waters of Maui!
MULTI-DAY SURF CLINICS IN MAUI
- Consecutive or spread out dates
- Semi-Private Surf Clinics: must have at least 2-5 surfers per group.
- Private Surf Clinics: 1 student per instructor
Semi-Private - 3 Days Clinic
2 Hours -$390
3 Hours - $545
5 Hours - $625
Semi-Private - 5 Days Clinic
2 Hours - $575
3 Hours - $850
Private - 3 Days Clinic
2 Hours - $525
3 Hours - $750
Private - 5 Days Clinic
2 Hours - $800
3 Hours - $1,125
Experience the thrill of surfing with our expert instructors in Maui, HI while improving your surfing skills!
Realize your surfing potential! Our multiple day clinics are designed for intermediate surfers looking to take their surfing to the next level!
How to book multiple-day surf clinics:
Surf Clinics span multiple days, with 2-5hrs of surfing each day. Clinics range from 3-5 days and may be consecutive days or spread out throughout your visit. Below are the steps on how to book multiple-day clinics:
- Step 1: Select your first surfing day from the calendar
- Step 2: Select the number of surfers and duration of each surf lesson (2hrs, 3hrs or 5hrs – please call to book our 5 hour option for some of our private and semi-private lessons) and add each surfers information.
- Step 3: Let us know if you would like your lessons to be consecutive dates or spread out dates
- Step 4: Complete booking and get ready to have fun!!
Surf Clinics are designed for ALL levels of surfing, even if it’s your first time. In one week you will see improvement in your surfing that would have otherwise taken years to achieve. We offer Private, Semi-Private and small group clinics. We also encourage children and adults to participate in clinics together, it’s a great activity for the family.
We believe the more knowledge you have about the ocean the better surfer you will be. We have method of teaching that helps individuals learn crucial information enabling you to understand all the different aspects of surfing. The focus of our clinics varies between individuals but typically includes reading waves; identifying rip currents, general ocean currents & other potential hazards; practicing surfing etiquette; finding appropriate surfboard based on goals and ability; reaching achievements of surfing bigger waves, catching more waves more efficiently, a shorter board, turning down the line or simply having more fun; and most importantly ocean safety.
- We have a variety of surfboards available for clinics, ranging from soft boards to high performance longboards to shortboard.
- Clinics may include surfing at top surf spots around the Island- available to experienced surfers only.