TURN YOUR SURFING DREAM INTO A REALITY
Our Surf lessons are designed for first time surfers as well as intermediate surfers looking to bring their surfing to a new level.
Beginner Surf Lessons
Beginner surfers will be introduced to surfing by building a strong foundation through the promotion of proper form and technique, in an atmosphere of fun and understanding; learn about water safety, ocean awareness and wave conditions; learn and exercise surfing etiquette; and ride gentle waves in warm Hawaiian waters.
Intermediate Surf Lessons
Beginner -Intermediate and Intermediate/Advanced surfers may participate in semi-private or private lessons. Concentrating on form, style, technique and reaching the goals of the individuals. Learn More About Intermediate Options.
Children 4-8yrs are most welcome, provided they have taken swimming lessons! They are encouraged to participate in private one on one lessons or semi-private with a family member. We use safe soft boards designed for children.
Semi Private Lesson Dedicated Instructor for groups of 2-4
Private Lesson Best Value. Maximize Your Wave Count
The difference between Group, Private and Semi-Private Lessons
SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS consist of one instructor who is dedicated to the people in your personal group only. Available for parties of 2-4 people.
PRIVATE LESSONS consist of one instructor and one student. This is the recommended way to surf!
3 Day Clinic
5 Day Clinic
7 Day Clinic
More about us
• Staff is experienced with students who have special needs. Please inquire.
• Students use safe soft surfboards. Fiberglass boards are available for the experienced surfer. Please advise.
• To ensure safety all students must know how to float and be comfortable in the water.
• Guides to top surf spots available to experienced surfers only.
• Customized programs are available for parties, small groups, VIPs and conventions.
• Lessons run all year round. Reservations are required and space is limited so please book in advance.