TURN YOUR SURFING DREAM INTO A REALITY
Our Surf lessons are designed for first time surfers as well as intermediate surfers looking to bring their surfing to a new level.
Beginner Surf Lessons
Beginner surfers will be introduced to surfing by building a strong foundation through the promotion of proper form and technique, in an atmosphere of fun and understanding; learn about water safety, ocean awareness and wave conditions; learn and exercise surfing etiquette; and ride gentle waves in warm Hawaiian waters.
Intermediate Surf Lessons
Beginner -Intermediate and Intermediate/Advanced surfers may participate in semi-private or private lessons. Concentrating on form, style, technique and reaching the goals of the individuals. Learn More About Intermediate Options.
Children 4-8yrs are most welcome, provided they have taken swimming lessons! They are encouraged to participate in private one on one lessons or semi-private with a family member. We use safe soft boards designed for children.
Semi Private Lesson Dedicated Instructor for groups of 2-4
Private Lesson Best Value. Maximize Your Wave Count
The difference between Group, Private and Semi-Private Lessons
SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS consist of one instructor who is dedicated to the people in your personal group only. Available for parties of 2-4 people.
PRIVATE LESSONS consist of one instructor and one student. This is the recommended way to surf!
3 Day Clinic
5 Day Clinic
7 Day Clinic
More about us
• Staff is experienced with students who have special needs. Please inquire.
• Students use safe soft surfboards. Fiberglass boards are available for the experienced surfer. Please advise.
• To ensure safety all students must know how to float and be comfortable in the water.
• Guides to top surf spots available to experienced surfers only.
• Customized programs are available for parties, small groups, VIPs and conventions.
• Lessons run all year round. Reservations are required and space is limited so please book in advance.
All Surf Instructors are CPR, First Aid and Ocean Lifeguard certified.
Our crew members each have over 20 consecutive years surf experience and CORAL Card certified (Ocean awareness certification course) and are committed to continual education and excellence in the field of ocean safety.